Hi All,
I decided to dust off the keyboard and start preaching again. I have been pretty lazy of late with this blogging business but i'm trying to change. So what has changed in the last 2 months. Very little, I had 2 weeks in Barcelona(Gaudi is a legend) and Beziers in the south of France. It was quite the break, all I had to worry about was sunburn and what time I had to eat at.
You may be glad to hear that FAWM has reared it's head again. Every year the organizers ask participants to submit polished versions of their FAWM songs for a compilation cd which will be released early next year I think. Naturally I will chance my arm and submit one of the songs. If anybody has any suggestions which song to submit let me know. Feedback was best from the Whistling Windows and it got mentioned by a few other FAWMers in some of the forums it also met the 2 chord trick challenge so it's probably a good candidate. Post your opinions here. I will re-record the song sometime next month. I 'm not sure what the deal is with licensing and that but if I can post it here I will.
I have been plugging away at the open mic on wednesday's in the cellar bar. I will be down tomorrow night if anybody is around. There are a few new songs in the works, I am trying to book the harlem gospel choir before I fully record them otherwise I'll just have to do my "Oh no you di 'nt", 'Gavo from the block ' impression and recorded it in Harmony.
I have nearly finished another instrumental track for my "Masterpieces of Head Massage" compilation cd, this will be aimed strictly at the elevator music market so be warned.
Watch this space for weekly posts.
Peace Out,
Gav.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment