This is a brief communiqué just to let you know I'm still alive (all 2 of you). I have a rough recording of a new song mountain girl, posted to the music player. I haven't had much time to try and sort out a better player yet but it will happen eventually. This PhD business is keeping me busy. So feel free to comment or rant. Hope you like it. It's fairly bare, but i have some plans for harmonies and slide guitars, there is a nice groove in it.
Gav.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey Gav, I really enjoyed this song, although I think it would sound a lot better with a fiddle part ;-) really like the key, you should definately go to New Orleans, you'd fit right in!
Thanks, very much meabh. I like singing that one, i think i would really like New Orleans alright. A fiddle you say? I think you might be right but who would play for me.......
Come off it gav, you've always been good at fiddling yourself!! (Sorry Maebh....)
Gav, had no idea you were such an artist! Really like your stuff its sort of retro funky blues and very professional. I had a stab at the old song writing myself back in my dark teenange days but I decided I wasn't cool enough... I prefer sink dancing :)
Jen Ben
Post a Comment