Monday, January 22, 2007

Same old song on an old background

Alright, so the latest song is posted at Myspace as promised. It's an oldie, so the voice is a little delicate. It's called Magdelena, after a polish girl i met on retreat in france. She was in a discussion group with me for two days before she left. I never spoke to her (you would imagine i would have in a discussion group..) but my imagination started ticking. I'll leave it at that in case i over inform you, spoil the song
You'll see i have posted a neat little link to Ray LaMontagne's myspace account. I saw this guy in Limerick on friday. You probably haven't heard a voice like his since Otis Redding got high on Creedance Clearwater Revival's doob. It's likely it will be a long time before you will here another voice like it.
Have a listen to the song. If you want me to post lyrics i will do. Again i really appreciate the feedback and comments so go crazy.
Gav out.

P.S. I'm think Bertenernie as a name for my Midi controller Whaddyafink?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.