Monday, January 29, 2007

The Build Up

Hi all,
This will probably be my last pre-FAWM post as the music-thon starts in 1 days and 14 hours from the time I posting this. As you can see i managed to get a music player onto the website. I should probably just have asked Danny how to do it but pride got the better of me. The song i have posted is a really old one called tears from the mountain, it was intended to be a slow oriental instrumental. I like it, it's like a good head massage. I will also post it to my Myspace account.
By the way if you're idly browsing you should check out an irish band called UltanJohn. They are 'friends' on my myspace account. They are great, amazing harmonies and the songs are pretty awesome. Have a look at the video for 'isn't it clear' if only for a look at the size of John's (?) beard.
I'm still hunting for accommodation in Galway. I was up there today, had no luck. The busking market is pretty competitive by the looks of things. Shop street was littered with singers, songwriters, sanders, welders, jokers, smokers, bluesmen, boozemen, tradheads, hippies, drummers, drunks and bums. They're a lively lot an i look forward to knacking some shelter from them.
I'll leave it at that i must take out my pencil and guitar and start working on a 14 song miracle album.
Later,
Gav.

No comments: