Tuesday, February 6, 2007

FAWM Song #1

I'll be brief. I have posted my first song in this FAWM escapade i was telling you about. You can download it from the player to the left. This weeks theme was 'colour' (appropriately abstract as you can see). So i stepped up to the plate and wrote a song about being seduced by a woman with wine (red water) in spite of mama's best efforts. I would appreciate some posts if you have it in you. Fawm #2 is nearly finished but needs to be recorded and polished. You have been a wonderful audience and i have been....
audibly yours,
Gav.

p.s. you can get lyrics and song here.

4 comments:

danny said...

Good stuff gav. Nicely put together, well written and a good solid song. Vocal sounds very good, nice grainy texture to it.

Gavin said...

Thanks Dan, though it's not quite a life raft of interwoven oxymorons i'm happy with it. There's more to come...

triona said...

Great song gav!I've had it on repeat all morning.I want an exclusive copy of all your new stuff please. Oh an I read your profile thing..if you're thinking of busking in galway,you better stay clear of shop street at 3am cos me and louise have deemed a plan to kill all the other buskers that keep us awake at night!

Gavin said...

Not only will i busk at three am in the morning, I will bang on your door for shelter if it rains, tea if i'm cold, and maybe even a little cuddle if i've been abused by drunks. You have been warned...:)