Apologies for the delay with this post. I promised regular updates at least every monday but the life of an aspiring busker is a busy one full of ponderments and wonderings to be absorbed and 'crafted' into musical bite-sized mars bars only to be devoured by your good selves. I understand just how devastating it can be to be deprived of the bubbling genius that is my blog. I feel your pain.
Anyway... You will have to wait a little while for more musical posts. I'm between houses at the moment. I have a place in Galway but will be in Limerick for the next week so my recording gear is in the obvious location of Ennis. I'm still writing though, and plan to have another two songs done by friday. As soon as they are recorded i will post them here and at the FAWM.org website. I'm looking forward to finally making the move to the salty city.
I'm planning on writing a great little number about being bitter and single on account of the day that's it in it tomorrow. I'll call it the loneliest lemon in limerick. (thank you tabloids for some honest schooling in alliteration). Watch this space....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment