Hi all,
Today was a special day for this particular muso, i finally managed to upload my music to my MySpace account. After circulating e-mails, popping champagne corks and receiving hearty congratulations from friends and family , Dave - "Such a fag. Can't believe you set up a my*%$£ account. That's fagatronic", I sat back and waited for the Profile views and Ratings to roll in.
By the end of the day i was approaching 60 which is pretty good though i probably account for 20 of those.
There are three pieces posted at the moment, one song (Underground) and two instrumentals. I'll pop up some new ones at the start of each week. I will try and get some music onto this blog but in the meantime follow the link to your right. Feel free to have a listen and leave comments, ratings etc.
Gav.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
In your profile you forgot you also shared an antagonist/hero.
Me. ;-D
Hey Gav, I liked your myspace stuff, pretty nifty. I especially like Underground, really nice track.
You've exposed yourself to the big wide interweb now, you'll have to your chances with porn and Saddam Hussein. Be Brave! There is a place for folk/electronic/experimental music :-)
Really looking forward to hearing a bit more, good stuff Gav, keep it up.
P.S. listening to Joanna Newsom's new album and it's ferociously folkilicously good.
Cheers for the comment Dan. The folk/electronic/experimental music revolucĂon has arrived!!!
Have a look at some of the music links on this page. There is some interesting stuff on a Linux open source studio called rosegarden. All courtesy of Dave an Ericson's lackadaisical employee productivity monitoring. I could e-mail them to you but then my blog wouldn't get so many hits. ;P
Post a Comment