Thursday, February 8, 2007

Fawm Song #2

Hi all,
My second Fawm song is ready. It's called "Worry" it's all about being an anxious individual, (i have some first hand experience at this, it's all part of my 'expect the worst, hope for the best' dictum). At this stage i should really have 3.5 songs done if i want to meet the 14 track target. Nevertheless I took my time with it.
The lyrics were hard enough work on this one, the melody lends itself to easy singing so i was very tempted to mouth random words or whistle but i eventually managed to sit down and write some coherent verses. The guitar is an attempt at old hobo style tabaccy spittin' finger picken. It meanders along at a nice pace. It's great fun to play and sing this song. Have a listen and post your comments.
Thanks for all your comments (posted or otherwise) about the previous song. I'm getting a great kick from them. Again, you can get the lyrics and song here also.
Lyrically yours(?)
Gav.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Nice......finger clickin good. Like the father-shave line.....

Unknown said...

Hey Gav, you're definitely developing your own sound. The song reminds of randy newman a bit in that the music meanders leavig way for the lyrics. But while the lyrics are good, they suffer by comparison to FAWM track one. Still I like it, I just know you can do even better.